Specialising in Family and De Facto Relationship Law
Family lawyers who understand your uncertainty, pain and stress.
- Advanced mediation and negotiation skills
- Consulting in Perth, Geraldton, Esperance, Kalgoorlie, Mandurah, Karratha, Port Hedland and Darwin
- Experienced in the complexities of disputes involving farming and fishing assets
- Our aim is to minimise the human consequences of your relationship breakdown
- Where possible, we avoid costly litigation and negotiate outcomes that are prompt, sensible, and fair.
If necessary, we will pursue your rights in court with determination and skill.
For practical advice about what you should do next, please call to arrange a no-obligation initial consultation. In the meantime, you may find our information booklet, Separating - Know Your Rights, a helpful resource. To access a copy, please click on the image below.
Click below to view our information booklet: Separating - Know Your Rights
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation