We are lawyers for families
When Milos Supljeglav and Ross Dunlop founded the firm in 2004, they understood that people need family lawyers who are supportive, practical and dedicated to their clients.
We are committed to client service and legal excellence.
Why Use Us?
- Total focus on Family Law: Our lawyers work exclusively in Family and De Facto Relationship Law. We are not general lawyers who just “dabble” in the area. When you see one of our lawyers, you can rest assured that they know the law, and how it applies to you.
- We are accessible: We have offices in Perth, Midland, Mandurah and Darwin. If you are unable to make it to one of our offices, we can arrange a time to speak with you on the telephone, or even Skype (because we value meeting you, face-to-face).
- No property settlement is too big, or too small: We are experienced in assisting clients with all types of property settlements, from very modest assets pools to large matters involving complex business and trust structures. We also have experience in dealing with more unusual matters, involving farming and cray fishing assets.
- Predictable costs and fees: We will advise you of the likely costs and fees from the outset, and you will receive itemised accounts each fortnight. There are no surprises at the end of your case.
- Access to a supportive network: If your requirements extend beyond our expertise, we can provide you with access to reputable financial planners, accountants and commercial solicitors.
- No unnecessary expense: Our time and your money are precious. We only pursue justifiable outcomes.
- No unnecessary litigation: We prefer an early, negotiated settlement. Litigation is a last resort.
- In-House Counsel: If litigation is necessary our Managing Director, Milos Supljeglav, has vast experience as Counsel in all types of family law matters, including at Trials and Full Court appeals. So, rather than your matter being briefed externally, Milos can be involved in your case from the outset, and provide ongoing and consistent input.
- Prompt informative service: You will receive copies of all relevant documents, quick responses to all enquiries and full information about the progress of your matter.
- Modern efficient practice: We use the latest technology and systems to increase efficiency and reduce your costs.