Barrister and Solicitor
Prior to her admission, Rachael undertook various positions as a Law Clerk within private firms and an internship with the Family Court.
Rachael also has a degree in Psychology and was employed as a Social Worker before undertaking her law degree.
Outside of work, Rachael enjoys spending time with her two children and travelling, reading and swimming.
Date of Admission to Practice
- 16 December 2016
- Bachelor of Science (Psychology)
- Bachelor of Laws (Graduate Entry)
- College of Law Practical Legal Training
- Masters of Applied Law (Family Law) (as of 15 February 2019)
- Providing advice to clients with respect to property settlement matters.
- Assisting clients with parenting matters for married, de facto and same-sex parents.
- Preparing a Family Court application in relation to an international relocation case.
- Drafting Binding Financial Agreements and Binding Child Support Agreements.
- Law Society Western Australia
- Family Law Practitioners’ Association of WA (FLPAWA)
- Women Lawyers of Western Australia