Jacinda initially practised in both Criminal and Family Law since commencing a Clerkship at a boutique Perth based firm in January 2012.
Since mid-2013 Jacinda has practised exclusively in the area of family law and enjoys providing clients with practical advice, having regard for their particular needs and issues of their matters.
Jacinda frequently provides representation in both children and property Formal Mediation Style Conferences and enjoys assisting client’s in resolving their dispute outside of the Family Court forum where possible.
Jacinda has experience in Family Court hearings from the commencement of proceedings through to trial
Date of Admission to Practice
18 December 2012
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice.
- Making a successful application in the Family Court of Western Australia for parental responsibility following an international, commercial surrogacy agreement.
- Advised and instructed Senior Counsel on an anti-suit injunction for proceedings initiated in an international jurisdiction contemporaneously with property proceedings in the Family Court of Western Australia.
- Advised and instructed Queens Counsel in respect to setting aside a complex Binding Financial Agreement.
- Representation and advocacy for a range of large asset pool matters and complex children’s proceedings.
- Law Society of Western Australia.
- Family Law Practitioners Association of Western Australia.