Vanessa gained her qualifications and was admitted to practice in Christchurch, New Zealand. She commenced professional practice in New Zealand before gaining admission to the Supreme Court of Western Australia in April 2011.
Vanessa has practised in Western Australia, specialising exclusively in Family Law since April 2011. She thoroughly enjoys all aspects of Family Law from assisting clients with the practical aspects of separation and care of children arrangements through to international relocation and abduction matters and dividing of complex, diverse and abundant asset pools.
Vanessa enjoys all facets of client representation including informal dispute resolution, Formal Mediation Style Conferences, and all aspects of litigation from the commencement of proceedings through to trial.
Date of Admission to Practice
2011, Admitted to the Supreme Court of Western Australia.
2009, Admitted to the High Court, New Zealand.
- 2011, Admitted to the Supreme Court of Western Australia
- 2009, Admitted to the High Court, New Zealand
- 2009, Professional Legal Studies, College of Law
- 2008, Bachelor of Laws, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- 2008, Bachelor of Arts, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- All aspects of property proceedings, from standard to highly complex matters
- Children’s issues, care arrangements, complex risk issues, relocation, child abduction (Hague Convention)
- Marriage, de facto and same-sex relationships
- Standard and complex divorce matters
- Mediation representation
- All aspects of Family Court Litigation and legal representation
Law Society of Western Australia.
Family Law Practitioners Association of Western Australia.