Accredited Family Law Specialist
Caley graduated from Murdoch University with a Bachelor of Laws in 2014 and was admitted to the Supreme Court of Western Australia in July of 2017. She was subsequently entered on the Register of Practitioners in the High Court of Australia in 2018.
Since her admission, Caley has practiced Family Law exclusively and has accrued extensive experience in all areas of Family Law. Caley is highly focused on outcomes and is committed to achieving tangible results for her clients.
Born in Korea, Caley is a fluent speaker and writer of Korean. In her spare time, Caley enjoys spending quality time with her family and friends.
Date of Admission to Practice
- Admitted to practise in the Supreme Court of Western Australia on 17 July 2017
- Admitted to practise in the High Court of Australia on 21 May 2018
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (GDLP)
- Master of Applied Law (Family Law)
- Appeared as Instructing Solicitor in an international relocation Trial (proposed relocation to the United Kingdom) in the Family Court of Western Australia, ultimately achieving a Minute of Consent Orders favourable to our client.
- Appeared as Instructing Solicitor in Trial involving alleged loans from a family member which significantly reduced the net asset pool available for division between the parties – the Trial Magistrate did not accept the alleged loans and determined that the monies advanced were a gift.
- Participated in a lengthy Mediation Style Conference and negotiated a property settlement and Minute of Consent favourable to our client.
- Obtained orders for the recovery of children representing the paternal grandmother in circumstances of serious drug use and risk of harm posed by the parents.
- Represented a client in financial proceedings where leave to proceed undefended was obtained and the client was wholly successful in the Orders sought.
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Family Law Practitioners’ Association of Western Australia