After receiving his Bachelors of Arts in English Literature, Greg attended Law School at Western University in London, Ontario, Canada, where he received his Juris Doctor in 2018.
Greg worked as an Associate Lawyer at a full-service Law Firm in London, Ontario, practising exclusively in the area of Family Law.
After moving to Perth with his family in 2022, Greg practised briefly in the area of Commercial Law, before joining DS Family Law as a Solicitor in April 2023.
In his spare time, Greg enjoys spending time with his family, playing board games, and watching baseball.
Date of Admission to Practice
- Admitted to practice in Ontario, Canada as a Barrister and Solicitor on 20
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Western Australia on 10
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Juris Doctor (JD)
Whilst in practice in Canada:
- Participated as the Second-Chair Counsel in a lengthy and complex parenting trial, where the client, a father, was successful in demonstrating that the children had been alienated from him, due to the behaviour and actions of the opposing party.
- Represented a father at mediation, who had previously received very little parenting time with his young child. As a result of the mediation, the client received regular, weekly parenting time and a generous holiday schedule with his child.
- Negotiated a complex separation agreement on behalf of the client, a mother, involving parenting time, child and spousal maintenance, and property. The property issues included the disposition of frozen embryos which the parties had stored while they were together in the relationship.
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Family Law Practitioners’ Association of Western Australia