Barrister and Solicitor
(08) 9486 1766 | firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn
Milos is a founding Director of DS Family Law which he established in 2004 with Ross Dunlop.
He is an Accredited Family Law Specialist and holds a Masters Degree in Applied Family Law. He was admitted to practise in 2001 and has substantial experience in litigating at all levels within the Family Law jurisdiction by virtue of his role as In-House Counsel within the Firm.
Milos is also an accredited Arbitrator, Mediator, Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner and Collaborative Law Practitioner.
In 2014, Milos was the recipient of a coveted 40 under 40 award for his contribution to and achievements in the WA business community.
Date of Admission to Practice
- Admitted to practise in the Australian Capital Territory and the High Court of Australia on 29 June 2001
- Admitted to practise in the Supreme Court of Western Australia on 3 October 2001
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Masters of Applied Law (Family Law)
- Conducted numerous complex property settlement matters (and Trials) involving many third parties, including corporate entities and equitable remedies.
- Provided advice on and argued many cases involving the international relocation and abduction of children.
- Regular presenter at Seminars dealing with all aspects of Family Law including impact of a recent High Court decision, pathways to parenthood and costs in the Family Court.
- Provided media commentary on surrogacy (and family law in general) in Australia.
- Conducted successful appeals (now authorities on) dealing with evidentiary issues involving domestic violence and interim relocation as well as impact of adjustment factors in property settlements.
- One of only a handful of Practitioners to be engaged to deliver an Arbitration Judgment.
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Family Law Practitioners’ Association of Western Australia
- Family Law Section – Law Council of Australia
- Institute of Arbitrators & Mediators Australia
- Australian Institute of Family Law Arbitrators & Mediators
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Collaborative Professionals WA
- Fellow of The College of Law