Barrister and Solicitor
Helen has worked in various areas of law since being admitted to practice, including civil litigation, criminal law and wills, probate and Inheritance Act matters.
She has practised exclusively in family law since joining DS Family Law in 2007, and became a Senior Associate of the firm in 2008.
Date of Admission to Practice
- Admitted to practise in the Supreme Court of Western Australia on 5 February 2004
- Admitted to practise in the High Court of Australia on 22 July 2015
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Arts
- Obtained orders for the reversal of children’s living arrangements in situations of risk.
- Pursued and opposed the relocation of children intrastate, interstate and internationally.
- Obtained orders for the recovery of children in circumstances of serial non-compliance with orders by a parent.
- Successfully pursued de-facto property settlement for clients in circumstances where jurisdiction has been denied by the other party.
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Family Law Practitioners’ Association of Western Australia